Is paddling around in a float tube, fly fishing for kob on in-shore reefs, genius or insanity? For Conrad Botes, the benefits exceed the dangers. Still … we can’t assist however hear that cello music.
In Other Places in Issue 27
- We have a lifer with famous conservationist Mike Fay.
- A profile on globe-trotting photographer/writer Jess McGlothlin.
- a deep dive into Australia’s remote long reef with Richard Schumann,
- A high fives with grunter molester Luke Van Den Heever,
- A Harrison clan flaky celebration on the Tugela, loading for Poivre with Christiaan Pretorius,
- A bad day on the tong with Gerhard Uys,
- A calico bass desire list fish with Nicholas Blixt,
- Developing your own black IPA, a kick-ass playlist, electrical bush bikes, books, bags, lots of brand-new equipment, pirate whisky & more!